Comprehensive General Practice Counsel For Geneva And Surrounding Areas
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Cooper, Storm & Piscopo are dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals and businesses in the Chicago area. Our team of accomplished legal professionals is focused on supporting each other’s efforts. This comprehensive approach ensures that we will continue to uphold our firm’s reputation for excellent client service. We strive to provide friendly and approachable counsel so our clients feel comfortable coming to us with their questions and concerns.
Our Illinois Civil Litigation And Appellate Lawyers
If you need to protect your rights in civil litigation, defend against an appeal or appeal the decision of a lower court, we can help. We also receive referrals from our colleagues who are familiar with our successful track record.
Additional practice areas include:
- Business and commercial law: We represent clients through every stage of the business life cycle. Whether you are starting a business and need help with entity selection and formation or are struggling with a business dispute and commercial litigation, we can help. We also are effective counselors for real estate transactions and litigation.
- Employment law: Our Geneva employment law attorneys represent individuals and businesses in a wide variety of cases such as discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination claims.
- Estate planning, administration and litigation: Our firm can create a secure future for your family through the use of wills, trusts and a variety of estate strategies. We also handle estate administration, probate and any legal challenges to the estate.
- Family law: Divorce, child support and matters of custody and visitation can be contentious and an emotional and financial burden. We can create effective solutions tailored to the individual needs of your family. Our firm also handles school-related issues.
- Defamation, libel and slander: We have become well-known as aggressive attorneys in cases of defamation, libel and slander, as well as other First Amendment concerns. We help both plaintiffs and defendants, giving us a holistic perspective in this area of the law.
Please contact us to schedule an initial consultation. For certain matters, we offer free initial consultations with one of our attorneys. We also offer low flat rates for other initial consultations. Call to arrange your consultation today.